8.02.2009

Last night was a zoo

Here are some highlights from last night:

+ We walked by a shattered window at the bank and reported it to the police. The operator asked us to wait at the scene for someone to show up but we didn't like that we were sobering up so we left.

+ We met a guy named Greg who came here from Italy six months ago. He asked me what my accent was. No one has ever asked me this question before. My mind was utterly blank save for three letters: W, T, and F.

+ I met a guy who was hopping around downtown on stilts. I shook his hand and asked him if he was part of Cirque du Soleil since they're currently in town. He said without sarcasm, "No, I just like to put them on for fun."

+ During the cab ride home we drove passed a man standing next to a dead cat in the middle of a main road.

3 comments:

  1. hahah I'm sitting in a Starbucks in Montreal with J and my friend Dan and we're all laughing at this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good for a disaster of a night, right?

    ReplyDelete