7.17.2009

Foreign fashion with flavour

A group of Chinese ESL adolescents came to the McMaster Museum of Art for a tour. I was asked to do "crowd control," which is a dramatic term for gallery monitoring. Here are some things I noted:

+ Ponytails fastened with scrunchies

+ A girl wearing white socks and silver bejeweled sandals

+ Floral Converse high tops

+ A boy wearing a paper mask beneath his glasses with holes for his eyes and nose

+ A boy wearing a shirt that said:

NO
BITCH
ASS
NESS
Sean John

3 comments:

  1. these people sound amazing. befriend them please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope u got a contact information from that boy, bc I want that T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, I saw him again another day at the Student Centre wearing that shirt. He apparently loves it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete