7.23.2009

Rick Levine: muggle version of Professor Trelawney

My daily Google horoscope currently reads: "You are touched by magic today..." Of course there are more sentences after that but everything else seems rather trivial compared to being touched by magic.

Upon further thought, Rick Levine (the writer of the Google horoscopes) may simply be referring to the conversations I had today at work about the new Harry Potter movie.

Rick is adept at making every day sound much more sensational than it ever turns out to be. But I must say, his accuracy is greater than that of Google Weather.

2 comments:

  1. did you see the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo, not yet. I know, it's kind of a horrible offense as a HP fan but I think I'll have to wait until summer school is over...

    ReplyDelete