7.26.2009

The truth of the matter is that I can't think of a good title for this post



Yesterday I spontaneously decided that I absolutely needed a Casio Digital Illuminator Gold Watch. Thank god there are a gazillion on eBay. Once it arrives I will put it on and never take it off unless absolutely necessary, like if someone with a dangerous look were to ask me for it.

By the way, spontaneous shopping on eBay is an oxymoron. I mean, I did make the purchase spontaneously but now I have to wait 15-20 business days before it arrives! This makes me want to type in capital letters so that I can poignantly express my DISSATISFACTION.

4 comments:

  1. 15-20 biz days??
    that's way too long!
    damn e-bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really remember! I think I decided that I wanted a vintage-looking Casio, and then when I saw this one on eBay I thought, My wrist was made for this watch. It's half beautiful, half ridiculous...and that's the kind of stuff I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting a watch like this for so long!!!

    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete